To motivate and ELEVATE one another in a fun, fast-paced and creative presentation.
Elevate TalksTM will debut at our 2018 South Bay Women’s Conference. Six women will each present a 5-minute talk with 20 rapid-fire slides and only a few seconds per slide to keep things moving. The goal is for the presentation to end with an impactful Call-To-Action to inspire us to take action to elevate another woman.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
If you believe you have what it takes to be one of these 6 women, we invite you to apply below.
What you need to know:
- You will have 5 minutes to present your talk
- You must have a minimum of 17 slides and a maximum of 20
- You will have control to start slide 1 but then all your remaining slides will be on a timer to move forward every 15 seconds
- Your final slide(s) must have a call to action related to our conference theme Unleashing Potential
Here’s what you need to do to apply for one of the 6 spots available:
- Create a video telling us about your talk and make sure that you specifically mention what your call to action is going to be – upload this to a cloud Google Drive, Dropbox or Box.
- Provide a hi-res professional headshot and bio (no more than 150 words) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Elevate Talk Submission – Your Name
- Submission must be received in completion by March 2, 2018 by 6pm Pacific Time – any partial submissions will not be considered
- Chosen submissions will be announced on March 16, 2018
Apply – Elevate Talks